Saturday, November 27, 2010

Coziest spot in the apartment

This is currently my favorite spot in our little apartment:




Yes, that's a sheepskin. I know that this may bring up some feelings for some people about using animal parts...  I am more aligned with the belief that natural elements are better for our homes than man-made ones, like faux fur made from glorified plastic. So, I purchased two of these oh-so-cozy sheepskins from Ikea a few weeks back, and looooove them.  (The little pillow is from Target, purchased for our bedroom in our Redondo Beach place). I keep this one draped over the arm of the sofa when it's not in use, but when it's time to curl up on the couch and wind down from the day, I spread it under me and get C-O-Z-Y.  This is seriously the best spot in the apartment, hands down. I understand why animal furs have been used for centuries to keep humans protected from the elements. mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment