Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Living room - Done!


I'm particularly proud of this room.

Paint color: Rhythmic Blue by Behr in an Eggshell finish.  









What I've done in here:
 - painted
 - SCRUBBED the windows, sills, storms, and screens
 - repaired a few dings and scratches in the furniture
 - hung the art and candle sconces
 - designed and hung the art arrangement

Things I plan to do:
 - replace the window blinds (landlord is footing this bill next month, yea!)
 - fill the wine bar :)
 - spray paint the little birdcage on top of the bookcase (this was used as a receptacle for cards, etc. at our wedding)
 - Add a plant or two to bring some life into the room
 - replace the candles on the sconces (I'm thinking orange)

I'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for further projects, as always!

1 comment:

  1. Your apartment looks super cute! I love the way you hung all the different frames behind the couch together! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete