Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kitchen disaster!


This evening, I was being a very responsible wife, cleaning the dishes while the stuffed eggplant was in the oven, and I discovered this disaster:



Ack!  Look at what is happening to my favorite, most beautiful Le Creuset braiser! 


The enamel is disintegrating.  Before I used it tonight, it was fine.  The suface was smooth and beautiful.  What happened?!?  This is horrible!


We sat down to eat dinner (the eggplant looked sooo good), and gingerly chewed away.  I picked out one piece of enamel from mine.  Joe had to spit out two mouthfuls because things were a little...crunchy.


After dinner, I immediately pulled up the Le Creuset website, as well as a google search for others to whom this happened.  The good news is, Le Creuset will likely fix or replace it.  I sent them an email, begging for help.


Stay tuned for more details as the drama unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment