Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tonight's dinner: Sauteed Panko Crusted Turkey Cutlets

I'm in the process of whipping up a new recipe, Sauteed Panko-crusted turkey cutlets. I saw a chef using Panko, a type of Japanese breadcrumb, on the food network over the weekend, and they looked like they added a nice crunchy texture to chicken or turkey. I picked up some turkey cutlets on my way home from work, and ran across the Panko, so I decided to give it a try. While Joe and I have our staple weekday dinners, we enjoy trying new things. He's usually a pretty good sport about my ideas and experiments. I think that's a result of our many years of being together and many years of pushing him to try new foods. I'm proud of him from branching out from the meat and potatoes he grew up on!

The recipe we're trying tonight was found at: http://www.thecitycook.com/cooking/recipes/data/000034

Fairly easy, delicious weeknight meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment