Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blending technology with domesticism...

This is my first foray into blogging, and I am excited to share the day to day activities of married life. I know, I know, sounds fascinating. Well, our first year was full of adventures in settling into married life here in Southern California. Now that we are pretty settled, I'd like to be able to share our day to day life and stay connected with those friends and family members far away!

My plan for the blog, at the moment, is to record and share my attempts at all things domestic - learning to cook and preparing/settling into our little apartment.

For now, Joe is in Las Vegas with a bunch of Bros from college and I am home, watching
excessive amounts of HGTV, baking bread, and reading a couple of home decor books I picked up ( Domino - The Book of Decorating, and 1001 Ideas for Color and Paint). And, even though it's Sunday, probably enjoying a glass of Cupcake Chardonay.

1 comment:

  1. hi Lindsay! love the blog. And just saw that you're moving back to the midwest... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete