Friday, June 11, 2010

Too bold?


As I prepare for the big move, I have been perusing design blogs, books and magazines for ideas on decorating the new place. I found this picture, and I love the paint color for my new kitchen. Joe seems to think it's a bit bold... of course.

(Photo source: Apartment Therapy)

I have small appliances, tools, and accessories in red, butter yellow, and a very similar teal-blue. As seen in the previous post, the kitchen floor is similar to that pictured here, and I will have white cabinets. The pantry cabinets have panels that will need a new coat of paint, and I am considering painting these with a black chalkboard paint. Thoughts? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. I love the wall color! Is it aqua?? You should definitely do that in your new kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete